Thursday, August 17, 2006

This Week

This week has been very boring for me. I have been so lazy...I didn't go to the gym once!!! And that's terrible, since I am trying so hard to lose some more weight before my 10-year class reunion and Lisa's (my sis) wedding. Not to mention I want to look nice when I go to San Francisco next month. It's just so frustrating, you know? Trying to lose the weight you gained in college. Why does every college student gain weight? The good news is I didn't gain much weight after college...but getting it off is not an easy task! I have lost 15 inches in the last four months...and hopefully that number will go up at my next weigh and measure day. But not likely. I've worked out a total of 2 times in the last 2 weeks. Last week, I had no excuse, but this week I do. For the last several days, I haven't felt very well. But I am feeling much better today and will be meeting with my trainer at 10:30 this morning.

Looks like we're going to have a band for our reunion. An old friend from high school says they're really good...I hope she's right! But it worked out great because now the cost of our reunion is going to be very affordable for everyone!

I've been reading a new book...I'm actually almost done now. I went to Barnes n Noble friday night and bought three books! I love books and the library was closed! There's this author that I absolutely love named Lori Wick...and I've read so many of her books, but I was actually able to find one that I hadn't read and that's what I'm reading now. If you're ever looking for some good, christian fiction, then you should read Lori Wick's books.

Can you believe it's football season! This friday, high school football starts here in the upstate (that's what we call this area of South Carolina). I absolutely love football, so I might have to find a team to root for up here. I can't wait until October when I get to go to Gordo's homecoming game. It's so much fun!

Okay, I need to vent a minute...I cannot stand smart elleck people! This is what happened. Like I said earlier, I am going to San Francisco next month. Now, I have been there several times, since my dad used to live there, so I don't need a guide, per se, of the city. But what I do need is a guide so I can know what events are going on and such...plus the guides always have coupons for attractions, which I'm sure I could use. Well, I went online to get a guide and the guides cost $1. I guess that's to cover the cost of shipping. So, I emailed the place and asked to get a guide and told them to tell me how to pay then the dollar, and all she did was paste what was on the website and sent it back to me! The nerve! Anyway, now that I got that out...

Have a good day everybody.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It FINALLY Happened. I have been sitting at work for the past hour, shhhh, don't tell anyone. Anyways, I was clicking "Next Blog" on and on and finally came across somebody I knew...YOU!

I just thought that was cool and wanted to let you know.

If you decide to click "Next Blog" you have to be ready on some to click again real fast because some people have some nasty stuff on theirs.

Until Later...

Rachel said...

Nicole - Just thought I'd say HI. :o)
-Rach

Rachel said...

Nicole - Just thought I'd say HI. :o)
-Rach

Rachel said...

Nicole - Just thought I'd say HI. :o)
-Rach