Friday, August 10, 2007

Praise the Lord, It's Friday!

Hallelujah, it's Friday. I am so tired and so burnt out at work. I am just counting the days until my vacation. I go on vacation on August 29-September 3. My old roommate, Jill, and I are going to Savannah, Georgia, and Tybee Island. I am so excited--not only because I will be off for esveral days, but because I get to see Jill. She and I haven't seen each other since 1999! So, this will be quite the reunion! SHe is flying down from Washington, D.C. on August 25th--and we will meet up that day with another old roommate--who just happens to live near Charlotte, where Jill is flying in! It's going to be great!
I am still loving my car. I still can't believe how blessed I am. God is so good! I haven't taken it anywhere yet--just around town, so I am looking forward to Savannah, when I can really see what it will do!
There's not a whole lot going on right now. I am happy to say I haven't heard from Brett in two weeks. I guess he finally got the hint.
My roommate, Heidi, and I went out with some friends from church last weekend. We went out to eat and then to Frankie's fun park to play! We played putt-putt, then I got in the batting cages, and they all went in the arcade. It was lots of fun.
Don't really know what I am doing this weekend. I know today I am going with some of the girls from work to get our nails "did". And then tonight, I have my ballroom dance class. I am loving it--I am learning the waltz and the rhumba. Other than that, it will probably be pretty quiet. Heidi has a friend in town, so I am sure they will be out and about all weekend.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ballroom dancing and getting your nails done - sounds fun! Wish I could be there. :o)