Friday, May 29, 2009

Missing My Walks


Well, I was walking two or three times a week. It was a really good release after a long day of work. But, I had hurt my foot back in February, so since it was still giving me problems...my doctor decided to put me in a boot. So, now I have to stay off my foot for the next couple of weeks. :( But I'm trying not to complain. I've got so many things going this summer, I just want my foot to get better so I can enjoy them. I'm going to Chicago on June 19th...the following weekend, my best friend from high school and her family are coming for a visit...
then the second weekend of July, my mom is coming for a mother/daughter weekend. And a couple weeks after that, Olivia, my 13-year-old friend from Greenville will be here for a few days. So, my summer is packed full of fun and I can't wait! So, let's just get all the sicknesses out of the way...and all the pain out of the way, so I can enjoy it!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey girl! Sorry about your foot! Guess what? I injured my finger pretty badly at our staff retreat this past weekend. I had SO much fun though. :) Sounds like you have some really fun stuff going on this summer, too - yay! :) Thinking of you!