Sunday, October 01, 2006

RENT

Today is Sunday, and I regret to say, I didn't make it to church today. My alarm went off, and I turned it off and went back to sleep. It was the best sleep I've gotten in a couple of weeks! I slept until almost 11:00am! And it felt good. I guess I probably needed it!

I saw the musical RENT yesterday. It was so good. The music was great and the story line is real...not some fairytale ending that never happens in real life. It was about people dealing with real issues. And the underlying theme...live for today! With songs like "No Day But Today" and "Seasons of Love", you can't miss the theme.

Here are some of the words to "No Day But Today":
There is no future
There is no past
I live this moment as my last
There's only us
There's only this
Forget regret
Or life is yours to miss
No other road
No other way
No day but today

No comments: