Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Okay, so I don't usually celebrate Halloween. But a friend of mine has this huge Halloween party every year and she begged me to go this year. I decided to dress in the 50s and go as Sandy from Grease. I made my poodle skirt that I wore that night, but none of the pics show it very well. And I don't think I make a good blond, either. What do you think? I am pictured here with my friends, Jasilika, who dressed like the 70s, and Heather, who dressed as someone
addicted to plastic surgery. Anyway, it was something to do--it got
me out of the house. It really wasn't me, and I probably won't go back next year, but it was fun to dress up and pretend to be someone different for a day!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Too Fun! Have you seen my halloween pics on my blog? Scroll down when you go to my blog until you see them.