Friday, December 21, 2007

CHRISTMAS IN DIXIE

In just about 15 minutes, I am headed to Alabama for Christmas at my mom's. I am so excited! It's the first Christmas I got off from work since I started working in news. The whole family will be there, including my grandmother! Yea!

I had a wonderful birthday...a full week of celebration! On my birthday, I went to lunch with the girls at work--we ate at P.F. Changs. I got several cards, one even had lottery tickets in them. It was my first time playing the lottery, and I didn't win a thing! My mom's gift will keep me from having to pay any speeding fines! She gave me a fuzz buster ( a radar detector for all of you yankees that don't know what that is!). One of the girls at work made me muffins. I thought that was nice.

On Friday, Brett took me to "The Melting Pot." That was so much fun. I really enjoyed it! Then on Saturday, my friend, Lori, and I went out to eat and to the movies. It was a great birthday!

No comments: