Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Headed to the Sunny/Warm Southwest!

Tomorrow night, I head to Nashville. I will spend the night there and catch a plane the next morning for Tucson, Arizona! I am so excited, I can barely contain myself! My friend, Noelle, is meeting me there and we will be staying until Monday! We are staying at the most awesome hotel--The Westin La Paloma Resort www.westinlapalomaresort.com.
It's going to be such a relaxing trip. I am looking forward to some downtime with one of my best friends! We plan to attend dillinger days, which is a street festival they're having downtown. We also plan to go to Old Tucson Studios...and we are going to go hiking in one of the national parks there. I will definately post pictures once I get back!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Have fun!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures, too! :) We'll have to chat sometime after you get back! Have a wonderful time, girl! I know you will!