Sunday, March 18, 2012

Planning a Wedding!!!!


Okay, so I realize I haven't posted in quite a while! It's amazing what happens when you're with the one you want to spend the rest of your life with! It seems you don't have time for things, like blogging!

So, Jeff officially proposed on January 27th! And we're getting married on June 2! I am so excited! It seems my life is finally coming together. My whole life I've dreamed about the one that would make me the happiest woman alive-- and I have found that in Jeff. He loves me and shows me he loves me every single day!

So we're planning a wedding, and we're also preparing for his kids arrival. They will get here just before the wedding and will be with us all summer. I'm jumping in with both feet, and I'm ready for the ride!

We're getting engagement pictures done tomorrow. Once we get those, I'll try to take the time to post a few.

I'll also try to document more on my blog. I think I'll probably wish I'd taken the time if I don't!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulation Nicole. I am so happy for you and can't wait to see the pictures. I retired on the 8th and am really enjoying the freedom. If you get a chance I have lots of blogs posted.
Odie

Brooke said...

Yes, blog as much as you can! I have bits and pieces of blog posts (that I started and never finished!), but it's great to remember some of the funny, meaningful, frustrating, happy, exciting things that happened during our engagement. Have a blast planning your wedding ... and more importantly, your LIFE together!