Saturday, July 29, 2006

Andrea Yates...Not Guilty

Okay, so this week, a jury found Andrea Yates not guilty by reason of insanity for the deaths of her five children.
She's the lady who drowned her five children in the bathtub in 2001. Now, I have lost all trust in our judicial system. Come on! The devil made me do it is not a good complaint. Do you know why? BEcause I believe that everyone that murders...the devil made them do it. Because the devil is sin and murder is sin...so, if that's the argument, then everyone that commits murder should me put in a mental institution! Just looking at those children's pictures makes me want to cry all over again! I cannot believe that a jury would believe that she didn't really know what she was doing when she one by one took those kids and held them under water in the bathtub...

No comments: