Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sick and Tired

I have been sick since Wednesday Afternoon...I woke up with a horrible headache and vomiting. Well, I went to the doctor and I have a stomach virus. She did a blood test, and that was the result. Now, I have had a hard time convincing my work that I am actually sick. I had a really bad day Wednesday and the thought is that I have been playing hookie just so I wouldn't have to put up with the crap. But I really have been sick...it's not fun when you have to keep running back and forth to the bathroom.

Today, I am feeling much better, but I am so exhausted! I don't have any energy, so my plan is to just lay around the house today and rest up since I will have to go back to work tomorrow night.

Next weekend, I am heading to Myrtle Beach. I've never been there, so it should be fun! Then the following weekend is the singles conference at my church...redemption world outreach center. If you want information, just go to the church's website: rwoc.com . It's not too late to sign up!

No comments: