Friday, May 04, 2007

100th Post

This is my 100th post. Hard to believe! Guess I have a lot to say! Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. Things are good here. Going to Bama for a quick trip this weekend. Really hoping to get to see my sister while I'm there.

This month is really busy for me. Next weekend, I'm going to Mobile. I'm going to be spending Mother's Day weekend with my grandmother. I really can't wait to see her.

Then the following weekend, I will be in Savannah, Georgia. I've never been--and I'm told it's wonderful!

Luckily for me--I'm not driving on any of the trips. So, thankfully, my pocketbook won't suffer this month from the gas prices too bad.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Girl! Call me sometime - I miss chatting with ya and would love to catch up when we get a chance. :o) Have a good weekend if we don't get to talk this weekend, since I know you'll be traveling and all. I'll just be stayin' here in Texas, but am looking forward to the weekend and all. :-)