Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Flowers for Me!

Okay--so I haven't updated on the guy I went out with. Well--we are still seeing each other, and if these flowers I got last night are any indication, I would say things are going pretty well! They were sitting on my desk at work when I came in last night. Aren't they beautiful? Tulips are my favorite. He found that out when we went to the Biltmore Estate on Saturday--I guess he was listening!


This weekend, I will be spending the weekend with him and some of the kids at church. We are going to Alabaster, Alabama, for the regional bible quiz tournament. I am looking forward to going 'home' for a couple of days.

Things at church are good as well. I went to the pastor's house for lunch after church Sunday. His family is so awesome! They have 4 children--all so precious! I am rooming with the pastor's wife in Alabaster. Looking forward to that!

Well, gotta go!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Alabaster, AL.

Not far from Jennifer and I. Of course that is where Jennifer grew up, etc.