Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm so Tired

I wish I wasn't so tired! I can't seem to get my energy. It's probably due to the fact that I haven't been in the gym since before the wedding. My house is a mess--since I'm so tired all the time, I don't feel like cleaning. And I wouldn't normally care. Because up until this point, I really didn't have any friends that I had to worry about just stopping by. But now, with my new church, I do have friends, and some of them know where I live. So, now I must at least keep the front part of the apartment clean. I'm not complaining--I just wish I wasn't so tired! I guess that comes with working third shift.

I can't believe I get to go to Alabama--even if it is only for a couple of days, and even if I will be busy the whole time I'm there. I love South Carolina, but at times, I really miss Alabama. That's home--I grew up there, and will always look at it as home. But I can't imagine moving back there. I really do love it here, and hope I'm able to stay here for a good while.

Now that I'm meeting people, and I have a church, it feels even more like I belong here. I got an email from the pastor of the church yesterday just telling me how glad he was that I am a part of their church family. They really are people-oriented, and it shows!

Well, I'm heading home--probably to do a load of laundry, and then head to bed. I slept all day yesterday, but I really don't want to do that today.

Hope everyone's having a great week!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey girl! Miss you. Glad to hear you're doing well. Yeah ... you know I really liked Mobile. But I like it here in TX too for sure. :o)