Thursday, September 18, 2008

Three Months and Still Enjoying It

Well, I've been at my new job in Chattanooga for three months now, and things are going great. My show is going great, and I'm having lots of fun with my new friends.

We have started doing some events with our young adults ministry. The girls went out to dinner and to downtown just a couple weeks ago, and we're planning several events for October, including a party to watch the Alabama/Tennessee game. Now, I know I will be outnumbered (Roll Tide), but I am hoping the Crimson Tide pulls out the win, and I am the only one not crying at the end of the evening! It's gonna be fun!




My friend, Noelle, and I are planning a huge trip to celebrate our 30th birthdays. I can't believe I'm about to be 30!!! My birthday is in December and hers is in March, so we are travelling to Tucson, Arizona, in January for a four-day trip! I am so excited! We've already gotten our hotel and plane reservations...and we got some huge deals!!!!





Well, I've got to head home.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear that things are going good and you are really enjoying it up there!
I know you are excited about your trip.
Yeah, we will be having a huge party for the Alabama vs. Tennessee game and for Jon's birthday all in one. We will see how that goes! :)
Well, have a great weekend!