Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

I haven't blogged in a while. Things have been so busy, Christmas has really snuck up on me this year. I'm working today and tomorrow, as I usually have to do. It's the curse of being a tv news producer. But I do get to go home for the weekend and see my family.

I called my mom today. She says everyone's coming over for the annual Christmas Eve celebration...the celebration that I have missed every year, except for last year. It's really sad...I always feel like I'm on the outside. Mom says they're having hordouvers...and exchanging gifts.

I'll work tomorrow, then head to my dad's home, which is really close--about an hour away. I will celebrate Christmas with him and my stepmom tomorrow night...
then I'll head to my mom's in Gordo on Friday morning, where I will get to spend Christmas weekend with my mom, stepdad, grandmother, and probably my brother, Timmy, and his fiance. Lisa and Jon probably won't be there, but I hope that changes.

I'm looking forward to the time at home...

I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas...
I hope Santa treats everyone good, and don't forget while you're opening presents to celebrate Jesus' birthday, too. After all, He's the reason for the season!

No comments: