Monday, January 31, 2011

Sadness

I'm dreaming of a warm beach... sand to sink my toes into...warm, salty, blue water....a week away from work...and time with a good friend. I was really hoping to take a cruise next month. It was all riding on my income tax return. It doesn't look like I'm going to have enough to go, and that's made me very sad. I'm really hoping to be able to scrape together the rest of the money, but it's not looking promising. I hate living paycheck to paycheck. Just enough for the necessities in life, and no extra for any fun. Sometimes I wish people would have explained this to me in high school-- I so would have picked a different career path.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good morning sunshine,
We had a similar experience last weekend. We will be getting a refund but not as much as we had hoped for so it will be tougher than we planned for. We have learned that in order to have anything to enjoy we have to pay ourselves first putting some aside for a vacation and not touch it. That is what we will be doing for our get a way in June. Last year was different with a decent refund and a cruise last october. Hang in there.
Odie :)