Thursday, February 03, 2011




Well, it's weigh-in day, and I have to say I didn't do as well this week as I did last week. I haven't been working out with the intensity that I should be. I have, however, stuck to my calorie goals all week. So , it's gotta be the exercise. I've been at this for 4 weeks now, and today, for week 4, the scale said I lost 0.4 pounds. No, not even a pound. But at least I "lost" and didn't "gain"! So, I'm down nearly 6.5 pounds in the last 4 weeks. Just got to keep going! And because the Super Bowl party I was planning to attend got cancelled, I guess I don't have to worry about eating bad on Sunday! I was, however, looking forward to the time with friends. Oh well. Have a good Thursday, everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have to hang in there and do it for you girl. Think how great it will be when you reach your goal and feel so much better. We are doing it together.

Dreamer said...

Go ahead Nicole! you can do it! be strong and have patient. It ´s a long process and so, it will take time, but I encourage you to keep going. Don´t stop until you reach your goal.
Blessings from the south of the continent!