Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Merry Christmas. Today was my first Christmas with a family of my own. WE have Jeff's children for the week, and Santa Claus came to our house! We're now in Oklahoma--far away from my family. I am missing my family something fierce! But at least I wasn't alone this Christmas. I am loved, and I was with those that I love and who love me! Santa Claus brought Samantha and Tyler bicycles! Then, Tyler said: "We need to go outside and check to see if Santa left tracks with his sleigh!" So glad Santa didn't disappoint! He walked outside to find sleigh tracks and even bells that had fallen from the sleigh during the hard landing! We were able to open Christmas presents with my mom and family via Skype. That was a blessing because I miss them so much. Snow was in the forecast for today. That made me excited, since I couldn't go to Alabama for Christmas. But, wouldn't you know it-- the snow storm shifted south-- and it snowed an hour south of us! We didn't even see a flurry. I hope all of you have had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments: