Friday, November 25, 2005

Not Quite Settled

Hello Everyone!
Well, I am back in Huntsville for the weekend to get my stuff. My dad is moving me this weekend, so I didn't have to rent a truck. It will save me a couple hundred dollars...but I am so tired!
My new job is going well. I have been completely stressed, since I am learning a completely different program...and the guy that's training me isn't helping matters at all! He is so lazy and doesn't know much of anything...but he keeps reminding me how much experience he actually has in this business. And he won't really teach me, either. Every time I have a question, he gets mad because I am bothering him. SO, I had a talk with my boss today and hopefully things will get better soon. I didn't want to get the guy in trouble...but I am on probation for the first 90 days and if he doesn't teach me right, I could lose my job.
Good News! I did find an apartment. It's not the apartment I would have picked for myself...it doesn't have a dishwasher and it's only 600 square feet...but it is only five minutes from work and it was the ONLY apartment in Pensacola available now. I found several that had openings at the end of December and in January...but nothing now. When I showed up in the office of my apartment complex and she told me she had one opening, I about cried. It was a joyous occasion. So, thank you to all of you who prayed that I would find a place to live. And I am about five minutes from Brownsville Assembly of God, so I plan to visit soon.
Well, I will talk some more in the next couple of weeks. :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm glad you are getting settled, girl. Don't sweat Mr. Know-it-all at work. Just keep plugging away, and they will see just what kind of worker you are! Thank God for your apartment!! Maybe the dishwasher would have been nice, but, hey a place to call your own is even better!

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it safe.