Thursday, March 23, 2006

Stress and Burn

Well, we have one more practice before our new show goes on air...and let me tell you, Nicole is stressed out! I am so worried about Monday when we go on air! I was so stressed when I left today, that I thought I would cry...so what's the best thing for stress? Exercise! I got a free membership to a local gym from my apartment complex...and decided to go to their pilates class this morning. I have never done pilates before, so it was a new experience for me. Well, I have seen it on tv, and have always thought how easy it looked. Let me tell you! IT is NOT easy! I am feeling the burn and it's only been an hour since the class ended. I will probably be very sore tomorrow. But the good news is I'm not feeling the stress anymore. So, that's the good new.

I am still loving my job. I like most everyone I work with and the show is going to be great, once we iron out the kinks.

I still don't have my computer hooked up in my apartment...hopefully that will happen this weekend. I hope all of you in the blog world are doing well...

I get my first check tomorrow. I am so excited! This is my first check since I got such a big raise, so I can't wait to see how much it will be. I plan to go shopping for some furniture this weekend. Hopefully I will find some. My house is so bare!

Well, gotta go! Have a great day!

No comments: