Friday, November 10, 2006

The Week's End

I'm doing a bit better than I was the last time I posted. Still feeling a bit lonely, but it's not overwhelming like it was a few days ago. Overall, this has been a good week. Monday I started working with a new trainer. Really like her. I was sore for several days following our workout. Then Monday night, I went and saw the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert. It was great. I had never seen anything like it! Today (friday), I went to a kickboxing class. And tonight I'm starting to feel the effects of that class! Tonight, I went to church. They had a praise and worship convention this week and the evenings were open to everyone. I really had a good time in the Lord. My friend, Patrick, and his girlfriend went with me. And it was great because I saw some of the people I'm in the drama group with and they said hello. It was great to actually know someone at church!

Tomorrow, I am going to get up and make a clean-up of my house. I deep-cleaned it last week, so I just have to maintain it. I still need to clean my bedroom. I've just been putting it off all week.
And tomorrow, I also need to go look for something for my dad and step-mom for Christmas, since I won't see them on Christmas, I need to bring them their presents on Thanksgiving. And my dad is the hardest person in the world to shop for. I never have a clue as to what to get him. HELP!!! If anyone out there had any good ideas, let me know.

I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving. My step-brother and his wife will be at my dad's. I haven't seen them in about two years. They have a baby who's a year old, and I've never met him. So, I am really glad I will finally get to meet my nephew.


Well, I'm going to say good-bye for now. I need to go to bed!

No comments: