Monday, December 11, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, it's official! I am 28 years old. You know, when my mother got 29, she never aged again...for the longest time, she told people she was 29 no matter how old she was! That is, until her children got too old for people to believe it anymore! I am thinking that might be a good idea...stop aging at 29. What do you think?

I had a good day at work last night. My co-worker, Heather, made me a wonderful, chocolate cake! It was so tasty! She even brought candles, and they all sang happy birthday. It was great! Today was also a good day because our writer that's been on maternity leave is back, so we had extra help.

Now, I'm about to get ready to go to the spa to get a facial (I'm so looking forward to it!) and then I am meeting the girls for lunch!

The weekend was good. I went to the "the holiday" at the theater. It was great! And then I went downtown Greenville and walked around Friday night so I could look at all the Christmas decorations. Saturday, I did almost all of my Christmas shopping. I got everyone taken care of except my sister! I have no clue what to get her!

Well, gotta go! Have a good day everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!