Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hey Everyone!
So, I thought I would post some pictures that I've been itching to share! They are pretty random, so just bare with me...and enjoy!

Isn't this beautiful? I took this picture of the sunrise Thanksgiving morning at my dad's.

This is me and my nephew, Raphael. He was too busy looking at everything going on to take time to look at the camera! But he's still so cute!


Here is the fall colors that I miss so much right now. I took these at my apartment complex. I think it was so beautiful. Now, the trees are naked and blah!


And this one was just too cute not to share! This is my baby, Casey. He was sound asleep on my sofa and looking mighty confortable...complete with blanket and pillow! I swear, he thinks he's human!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the top picture and the one with the leaves.