Friday, December 08, 2006

It Feels Like Winter!

I don't think I've ever been this cold in December! Some cold air from Canada gushed down here last night, and man, it's cold! It feels like it's 11 degrees outside here in Greenville. And up in the mountains, the wind chill is below freezing. People up there got a good bit of snow last night!

Okay, so I turn a year older Monday. It's my 28th birthday, and for the first time in my life, I'm really not looking forward to the celebration of my birth. As I inch closer to 30, it just reminds me that I'm getting older. I don't want to be older!

The good news is, I have plans on Monday, so I won't be sitting at home by myself. I am going to the spa for an hour to get a facial. I'm really looking forward to that. I've never spent money on myself in that way before! And then for lunch, all the girls from my morning crew will be heading to lunch at P.F. Chang's! Now, I do not like chinese food, but I love this place! The food is great!

I already received birthday gifts from my mom...thanks! I really love them! For everyone else, I accept cash, checks, or credit! Just kidding!

Well, I think I'm going to go to the movies today. "The Holiday" starts today and it looks really good. Then tomorrow, I am going to head up to Asheville (if the snow is gone) so I can go see the Biltmore estate at Christmas. I have a drama performance tomorrow night.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: