Friday, January 11, 2008

This was on Eric's blog. Thought I'd do it, too!

House Survey
1.) When you walk in your front door, which room do you enter?
living room
2.)Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes
3.) Is your living room carpeted or does it have hardwood floors?
it's carpeted
4.) Do you keep your kitchen knives on the counter or in a drawer?
Both
5.) House, apartment, duplex or trailer?
apartment
6.) How many bedrooms is it?
two
7.) Gas stove or electric?
electric
8.) Do you have a yard?
no, but i do have a balcony
9.) What size TV is in the living room?
i'm not sure. it's not huge, but it's not small either
10.) Are your plates in the same cupboard as your cups?
No
11.) Is there a coffee maker sitting on your kitchen counter?
Yes, but I never use it
13.) What room is your computer in?
the Guest Room
14.) Are there pictures hanging in your living room?
yes
15.) Are there any themes found in your home?
yes, my bedroom is all in lighthouses. and my bathroom is all pastels.
16.) What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
arm and hammer liquid
17.) Do you use dryer sheets?
no. i use the downy ball with fabric softener
18.) Do you have any curtains in your home?
Yes. But only in the living room. I made them! I am working on getting curtains for other rooms.
19.) What color is your fridge?
white
(20.) Is your house clean?
sometimes. But it's only really clean when I know I am having guests. So, call before you come! :)
21.) What room is the most neglected?
The Guest Room.
22.) Are the dishes in your sink/dishwasher clean or dirty?
dirty
23.) How long have you lived in your home?
in March it will be two years.
24.) Where did you live before?
in an aparment in pensacola, fl
25.) Do you have one of those fluffy toilet lid covers on your toilet?
yes--it's pastel purple!
26.) Do you have a scale anywhere in your house?
yes--in the bathroom
27.) How many mirrors are in your house?
four
28.) Look up. What do you see?
A white ceiling with a ceiling fan.
29.) Do you have a garage?
I wish I did for my beautiful mustang! But I'm not so lucky just yet.

No comments: