Monday, February 18, 2008

My Weekend

So, Valentines week is finally over--thank goodness! It's enough to make a girl go crazy with nerves! But it was fun! Didn't know I could like February 14th so much.
This weekend was a really good one. Friday, I decided to take the day for a little R&R. I turned my phone off and slept for like six hours. Then I rented two movies and got take out. I ate and watched them--then I took a bubble bath. It was so nice and refreshing. I have felt great ever since.
Saturday night, I went on my Valentines Date. We went to a restaurant called Rick Erwins http://www.rickerwins.com/. It was really nice. I had red snapper and he had steak. After we finished eating, we went on a carriage ride through downtown Greenville. Now, I had always wanted to do that, but I found that I probably would have had more fun had we not been in Greenville. For one, I felt like a fish in a fishbowl. Everyone was staring as we rode down the street. Plus, I know what Greenville looks like, so I wasn't seeing anything that I don't always see. I probably would have liked it better somewhere that I wasn't familiar with. But I really thought it was nice for him to do that for me. Just wasn't what I thought it would be.
After we left there, we went and had coffee--then he brought me home. It was a really good evening.

No comments: