Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day



So, I am usually the one that hates Valentines day. I mean, seriously, why do you need a special day to show someone that you love them? So, to me, Valentines Day is just a day to remind folks that are single that they're single. That's why many call it "singles awareness day".


So, this year, I have been seeing this guy for a few months. And he is bound and determined to change my mind on Valentines Day. And it's working. But I have to say, he give me flowers all the time and does sweet things for me a lot. So, my reasoning doesn't really apply in this case, anyway.


When I got to work last night, there was a huge bouquet of flowers on my desk, along with a teddy bear and Sees Candy. Now, Sees is my very favorite, but you can't get it here! So, he ordered it online! And if that's not enough, he's taking me out Saturday night. But he won't tell me where.
So, I have to say, I do like Valentines Day this year.

No comments: