Friday, May 16, 2008

The Best Place to Live

Relocate-America.com chose Chattanooga, Tennessee, as the third best city to live in. That's notable for me, since it appears I am moving to Chattanooga the beginning of next month. I've been offered a job there as a dayside producer, and I decided to take it! That means no more night shifts for me, thank the Lord! It's bittersweet, though. I absolutely love Greenville. I hate to leave it (greenville was voted number 4 in the best places to live). I have so many friends here.

If you're looking to move, you may want to know what the best cities are! So, here's the list:

1. Charlotte, N.C.
2. San Antonio, Texas
3. Chattanooga, Tenn.
4. Greenville, S.C.
5. Tulsa, Okla.
6. Stevens Point, Wis.
7. Asheville, N.C.
8. Albuquerque, N.M.
9. Huntsville, Ala.
10. Seattle, Wash.

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/105075/Charlotte-Named-Best-Place-to-Live

I think it's interesting--I live in Greenville, I used to live in Huntsville, and I'm moving to Chattanooga. Charlotte is currently 1 1/2 hours from me, as is Asheville. So, for those of you who don't live in the south, you may want to move! Most of the top 10 are good ol' southern cities!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay for the South!!! I was just thinking about you and decided to check your blog, and was so grateful to see how God has provided for you. Chattanouga (sp?) is gorgeous ... I will pray the Lord will continue to comfort you as you prepare to leave a place you love, though!!! Thinking of you!!! Let's definitely talk soon!