Sunday, May 04, 2008

JBQ Regionals

Last night, we got back from JBQ regionals. For those of you who don't know what JBQ is--it stands for Junior Bible Quiz. It's for kids ages six to 12.Well, our kids from our church were number one in the state of South Carolina, so they went to regionals to compete against teams from North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. There were also a couple of other teams from South Carolina. The competition starts Friday and ends Saturday afternoon. Our kids came in second place in the flight(division), out of six teams total. I was so proud of them. And one of our kids was first place individual quizzer in the flight. I am the assistant coach for the team, and I have had so much fun with these kids!

Now, I am exhausted, so I am heading to bed.

No comments: