Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank God for All His Provisions

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and although I have to work tomorrow and Friday, I just have to say I've got a lot to be thankful for. I'm thankful I have a job, because there are many people in the world right now wondering where their next paycheck will come from. And I am thankful I will get to go home and spend some time with my family this weekend.

I'm thankful for friends. My new friends, Stephanie and Neville, have invited me to spend Thanksgiving evening with them, so I won't be alone. I think that's so nice of them.

I'm thankful for sunrises and sunsets...and the chance to live each day.

What are you thankful for? Let's be sure to give thanks this holiday season.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Nicole! I miss you. Maybe we can chat soon. :) I have been kind of busy, but good! Spent Thanksgiving at my sister's in Austin ... my parents and some cousins joined us, too, and it was a blast!

I'm so glad you were able to eat supper on Thanksgiving with friends, and that you could see family over the weekend! Hope you're doing well! I know you're looking forward to your fun trip in January. :)