Wednesday, March 04, 2009

No Relay Team and tidbits

Well, as sad as it is, I'm not going to be able to have a team for Relay For Life. I could not get the eight people needed for a team. And that's really frustrating! Oh well! I may volunteer anyway that night.

Right now, I don't feel well. I went to bed early last night not feeling well, then today, woke up with a sore throat. I came to work today, but I feel lousy. Plan on going home tonight and going to bed early again...and on top of that, my foot and ankle have been hurting for two and a half weeks now. I went to the doctor, and there are several reasons it could be hurting...I have to go back on the 18th...

Went to South Carolina for a visit last weekend. Olivia did so good at fine arts! She made it to nationals for her piano piece and her short sermon. I'm so proud of her! I had to leave early sunday because of the impending snow. So, I didn't get to attend church. I was really sad. I got to Atlanta, and it was snowing so hard. But as soon as I made it on the other side and started working my way toward Tennessee, it stopped! We didn't get any snow in Chattanooga! :(

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! I will pray you're better very soon. Thinking of you - miss you!