Friday, March 13, 2009

A Rainy Weekend

Well, the good news is I am no longer sick and my foot appears to be getting better (yea!). It still hurts, but not near as bad as it has. I have to go back to the foot doctor next week.
The bad news is it's supposed to rain all weekend! I had hoped to go on a hike...just to get a little time outdoors...either at one of our national parks or at Rock City. And My dog, Casey, would have loved the walk! But it looks like I will be stuck in the house listening to the rain. :(
I'm going home to Gordo next weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing my mom and stepdad, and my friends. It will also be the first time I get to see my friend, Jennifer's, new baby boy. He was born in January. And my mom is going to help me with my taxes. Can you believe I haven't filed yet?

Well, have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments: