Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Buttprints in the Sand


One night I had a wondrous dream,One set of footprints there was seen,The footprints of my precious Lord,But mine were not along the shore.










But then some stranger prints appeared,And I asked the Lord," What have we here?"Those prints are large and round and neat."But Lord, they are too big for feet.""My child," He said in somber tones,"For miles I carried you alone.I challenged you to walk in faith,But you refused and made me wait."

"You disobeyed, you would not grow,The walk of faith, you would not know,So I got tired, I got fed up.And there I dropped you on your butt."

"Because in life, there comes a time,When one must fight, and one must climb,When one must rise and take a stand,Or leave their butt prints in the sand." -author unknown

No comments: