Sunday, January 08, 2006

Back Home

Well, I just got back home from Mobile...and I have to say...I quite enjoyed myself. Last night, several of my old friends got together...some from school, and some from my old church. I was fun to see everyone...and I felt like all I did was run my mouth. I looked around the table and the only one still eating was me, which meant I had been talking WAY too much. But I live alone and I work alone for the most part, so it was just nice to have someone to talk to! Several people were taking pictures with their digital cameras, so as soon as they send me those, I will try and post them so you all can see them. It's amazing how much happier I am down here. And just looking at some of those pictures, I could tell just in my face how much things have changed. Thank you, GOd!

Alex kept mentioning the fact that he was still "cleaning sand out of his ears". I guess that means he didn't enjoy his trip to the beach quite as much as I did...or he was just giving me a hard time...either way...I still enjoyed it...I love the beach at anytime of the year. I love it in winter because it's quiet and it's cool, so you don't have to worry about getting hot and sweaty and it's just peaceful to be out there. But if you ever come to visit me and you don't want to go to the beach, say so. I realize everyone doesn't enjoy it as much as I do.

My doggie, Casey, has an ear infection. He kept scratching his ears..and when he came over for me to pet him, I looked at his ear and bless his heart...it has to be painful! So, I have to take him to the vet tomorrow. I have to find a vet to take him to. I just feel bad for him that I just noticed it. He didn't feel good all day yesterday and now I know why.

Well, I need to get myself ready for the bed. yes it is noon and I am talking about going to bed. the great times of working nights!

Next Sunday, I think I am going to visit Brownsville Assembly of GOd. I really hope I like it. I hate visiting churches trying to find one I like. I feel like I am judging each one and analyzing everyhting that goes on...so I hope I don't have to visit too many before I find one I like.

Oh and keep me and my family in your prayers tomorrow. January 9th is the anniversary of when my brother died. So, it's always hard for me...I am sure it will be hard for others in my family also.

No comments: