Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's Raining...

It's raining outside...and it seems to match my mood inside. I am just really having a rough time right now with my job. Now I knew that it would be a difficult transition...especially with these hours I am working...but who knew that I would get treated the way I am getting treated. I really wish I could fire Byron and get a director that worked with me, not against me. I am just hoping Byron and I can work out our differences. On a better note, I did have a pretty flawless show this morning. And looking at Byron's face, you would've thought that he was mad because he didn't have anything to complain about. oh well...on to a different subject.

I got an email today from a wonderful family in Decatur, Alabama. I met them when I was working in Huntsville. I did a story on their amazing little girl who has spastic dyplegia. Three-year-old Sarah Kate underwent surgery earlier this month...and she seems to be doing really well. Check out their blog: smilingatgod
This family is a gift...and they are trusting God for a complete miracle. PLease keep this beautiful little girl in your prayers and this wonderful family. Her parents, Andi and Scott, are probably pretty tired right now.

Some of you have asked, so I thought I would tell you...yes, Brownsville Assembly is the same Brownsville where the revival was a few years ago. And there is such a sweet spirit there. I am definately going back Sunday.

I went and checked out the YMCA yesterday. I am thinking about joining, that will give me an outlet to the outside world...and will give me a place to work out and reduce some stress, too. I just have to check my finances and make sure I can swing it every month.

Thank you to all of you who have been praying for me. I really need the Lord's help right now. Bomba, thank you for your words of encouragement.

No comments: