Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Today

Well, today, as soon as I got finished with my show, my assistant boss, Randy, said he needed to talk to me before i left. That is never a good sign. So, he and I went in the conference room where we could close the door, and then...

He told me several people had been complaining about me. He told me that the show looked better than it had in years...and he knew I had everything to do with that. HE said people here don't like change, so he knows there is a different side to every story and he knows that I can't be as bad as they say I am. But he also said that I am alot like him in that I like to be in control of everything and I like to do everything myself...which is true.

Undoubtedly one of my co-workers has been complaining because he is getting scripts too late (but he does get all of them before the show starts). I told Randy I am doing the best I can do and there's no way I can get finished any quicker. I mean, I am already working an hour overtime every night. So, Randy is going to ask some of the other producers to think of my show when they are looking through video each day to see if they find anything for me. That will help a lot...and remember Brian? Well, Randy is going to get him to help tie up any loose ends when he comes in each day. So, that should help. So, hopefully I can help make everyone happy and still do my job...good luck, right?

I took my dog to the vet Monday. Poor baby has a bad ear infection...he gave me 2 types of medicine and sent us home. One of them is a cream I have to put in his ear...try doing that to a dog that hurts as bad as he does. He hasn't bitten me yet, but I am afraid!

I am looking forward to this weekend. I have nothing planned and I am loving it. I think I may go to the beach FRiday since it's supposed to be in the 70s...I will take a book and a blanket and read. That should be nice and relaxing...

then I will probably continue to unpack boxes and put things in my attic. I am so tired of unpacking, but I am getting close to being finished.

Well, that's all that's new. I am told the link for the pics is not quite right...so I am sorry. Once Alex gets some posted, I will post a link to his site...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you got a chance to relax.
Atleast you know at work that the boss/manager likes you and knows that you are doing a great job and not just listening to what the others are saying.